COMBINED EXPERIENCE, TALENT, AND INFRASTRUCTURE THAT BECOMES AN EXTENSION OF YOUR MANUFACTURING
OUR MISSION is to provide our customers with development and scaleup aimed at reducing production time cycles and cost, all the while improving the quality of their products. Advanced Powder Solutions supports customers with formulation development for enhanced material properties, such as smoothness, durability, and hydrophobicity in the cosmetic and personal care industries.
CASEY MUENCH, PRESIDENT
A fourth generation Muench, Casey joined the GEMCO team in 2005 after graduating from Bucknell University in 2004, with a double major Bachelor Degrees in Business Administration and Economics. While working under the GEMCO brand, Casey had identified a market for full process powder manufacturing that extended into a full ecosystem beyond equipment sales. ADVANCED POWDER SOLUTIONS was founded in response to that need and today proudly serves major brands in the healthcare, cosmetics, and food industries.
Casey's Past Accomplishments:
- NJBIA 50 Top Women in Manufacturing, Feature June 23, 2014
- NJ Manufacturing Day Expert Panelist in Logistics and Vendor Relations, 2014
- President of Profit Key User Group, 2013-present
- Member of the NJ Manufacturing Extension Program Advisory Board, 2014-present
- Member of the Women President Organization, 2014-present
- Member of Planning Board for Holland Township, 2013- present
- Member of the Holland Township Board of Education, 2014-present
GEORGE PAFFENDORF, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS OF THE TECHNICAL CENTER
Graduating with a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, George is an esteemed inventor of 4 world patents, a member of the Society for Cosmetic Chemists, and the recipient of IBM's Phoenix Award. George contributes years of invaluable experience in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries, specifically in the development of new drugs.